Do you want to help writing stories from the Bible?
If you love to write stories for children, you can help. But since this is an app, it has to be done by some guidelines to fit the app user interface. The first stories we are working on is from the Gospels and from the life of Jesus. We also want the story to be as accurate to the Bible as possible. So you need to know the Bible well and have a good idea about the God’s message to the world. If this sound interesting, please contact us. >
Here are some guidelines for writing stories:
- Target group 5 to 8 years old children.
- As accurate as possible to the Bible. True to the biblical foundations.
- The text should be easy to read: short, sharp and on fire.
- It should have a scene where characters can be moved into the scene by the user.
- It should if possible have some form of interactive task somewhere in the story, eg. puzzle/ find something/ solve something…
- Written in English or Norwegian (BM2011).
- Finished stories can be sent to